The information contained within the member profile the Member register is solely used to match posted information with potential teaming partners or projects. Professional contact information is NEVER released to commercial third parties of any kind. Registered users and members of ExecuGrowth, LLC web site can be assured that none of the information submitted to ExecuGrowth, LLC will ever be sold or redistributed.
Information Collection and Use
ExecuGrowth is providing a Web-based forum that directly connects Members with potential peer partners. ExecuGrowth, LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, share or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. ExecuGrowth will not provide any personally identifying information on individual members to any third party.
When using ExecuGrowth’s website, we collect information such as your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. We collect information when you subscribe to receive emails from us, fill out a form or enter information on our site, provide us with feedback on our products or services, provide us with information concerning an application for employment or membership services, or contact us with questions, requests or comments.
ExecuGrowth uses this information to personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested, to improve our website in order to better serve you, to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests, to send periodic emails regarding our products and services, to follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries), or other correspondence and billing related to Member services.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is different, check your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. However, it won't affect your experience using our site.
To be a registered user and/or individual professionals must first complete the registration form. During registration, individual professionals are required to provide their contact information (i.e. name, address, phone number and email address). Any and all information provided will not be given/sold to unauthorized third parties and is completely confidential.
ExecuGrowth, LLC logs IP addresses for system administration purposes. This information is used to diagnose server problems, monitor traffic patterns, analyze trends, administer the website, track member user patterns, and identify the most popular areas of the website to deliver content most relevant to registered members. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. They are only used to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Should ExecuGrowth, LLC share aggregated demographic information with partners and/or advertisers, such information will not be linked to personal information that identifies individual members.
ExecuGrowth, LLC website contains links to other websites and is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. ExecuGrowth, LLC encourages its members to read the privacy policies of all websites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by ExecuGrowth, LLC.
ExecuGrowth, LLC takes every precaution to protect registered member information. When professionals and employers submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and offline.
Payment transactions performed through ExecuGrowth, LLC website are conducted in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session. The Secure Socket Layer encrypts all transaction data for transmittal in a format that prevents data theft. This process protects all private information from being disclosed to third parties. While on a secure page, the lock icon at the bottom of a Web browser (i.e. Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer) becomes locked.
While ExecuGrowth, LLC uses encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also institute measures to protect member information offline.
If the Member have any questions about ExecuGrowth, LLC website security, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality
WHEREAS, ExecuGrowth, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “ExecuGrowth, LLC”, “we” or “us”) agrees to furnish REGISTERED USER and/or Member (hereinafter referred to as “the Member”) certain confidential information relating to ideas, inventions or products for the purposes of professional development or peer business relationships;WHEREAS, the Member agree to review, examine, inspect or obtain such confidential information only for the purposes described above, and to otherwise hold such information confidential pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
BE IT KNOWN that we have or shall furnish to the Member, certain confidential information and may further facilitate the Member the ability to discuss and collaborate with representatives, registered users or members of ExecuGrowth, LLC on the following conditions:
1. The Member agrees to hold confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets ("confidential information") in trust and confidence and agree that it shall be used only for the contemplated purposes, shall not be used for any other purpose, or disclosed to any third party.
2. No copies will be made or retained of any written information or prototypes supplied without the permission of the owner of the information.
3. At the end of any discussions and upon demand by the information owners, all confidential information, including prototypes, written notes, photographs, sketches, models, memoranda or notes taken shall be returned to owner.
4. Confidential information shall not be disclosed to any employee, speaker or third party unless they agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
5. This Agreement and its validity, construction and effect shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida.
Solicitation/Member-to-Member (M2M) Marketing
ExecuGrowth, LLC provides aggregated secure access to information on ExecuGrowth’s website in order that members may review information about and potentially pairing with other members. Members that provide services commonly referred to as business-to-business or B2B, are not permitted to market to other members. This includes the following:
Do not utilize telemarketing strategies to “phone spam” other members;
No unwarranted or unsolicited or private emails or phone calls;
Email spam is not allowed or tolerated;
The Member must take the initiative in requesting information or asking question from another member or third-party agent of the Member’s interest in purchasing their products or services. At this point, the Member and the member or third-party agent can discuss products or services. This discussion cannot be conducted during any ExG session of while other peer members are present (unless they consent).
The Member cannot perform market research to determine if a member could become a prospect of having a need of the Member’s type of products or services, even if it means contacting ExecuGrowth, LLC to inquire.
ExecuGrowth, LLC has established an extremely congenial environment and “safe harbor” environment for its members and registered users to develop professionally and personally. Any activities that in ExecuGrowth’s opinion causes discord to that atmosphere can and will result in termination of access privileges and/or membership.
ExecuGrowth, LLC sends all newly registered members a welcome email to verify their email addresses. At times, ExecuGrowth, LLC sends service announcements to its registered users. Members cannot unsubscribe from service announcements that discuss upcoming changes that affect their accounts. In addition, we communicate with registered members via emails or phone calls to provide requested services.
Members may receive e-newsletters containing information on ExecuGrowth, LLC services and announcements. Registered members can opt-out of the above listed communications. Please see ExecuGrowth’s Choice/Opt-out section below.
Upon registration, members can opt-out of ExecuGrowth’s regular e-newsletters containing service announcements.
Notification of Changes
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and other third party cookies to compile data regarding user interactions as they relate to our website, landing pages and advertisements. Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Google’s Ads Settings at http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
You can change your personal information by emailing us.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to or knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 30 business days
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails about relevant products/services to our customers after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future marketing related emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email to unsubscribe yourself from similar advertising or promotional emails.
European Union (“EU”) User Rights
Beginning May 25, 2018, the processing of personal data of users in the EU is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). If you are a resident of the EU, you have the following rights with respect to our collection and handling of your personal data via our website and landing pages. To exercise these rights, please refer to the instructions below. Users outside the EU may also request explanation, correction, deletion or copies of their personal data by submitting a request to the contact information provided at the end of this policy.
1. Explanation and copies of your data
You have the right to request an explanation of the information that ExecuGrowth has about you and how ExecuGrowth uses that information.
You also have the right to receive a copy of the information that ExecuGrowth collects about you.
If ExecuGrowth has information about you that you believe is inaccurate, you have the right to request correction of your information.
Users may request deletion of their personal data at any time. We may retain certain information about you as required by law and for legitimate business purposes permitted by law.
4. Objections and Complaints
Users in the EU have the right to object to ExecuGrowth’s processing of personal data, including for marketing purposes. ExecuGrowth may continue to process your information notwithstanding the objection to the extent permitted under GDPR.
Users in the EU have the right to file a complaint relating to ExecuGrowth’s handling of your personal data.
You may also submit questions, comments or complaints regarding the collection or use of your personal information at any time.
Grounds for Processing
The GDPR requires that companies processing the personal data of EU users do so on the basis of specific legal grounds. As described below, ExecuGrowth processes the information of EU users based on one or more of the grounds specified under the GDPR:
1. The processing is necessary to provide the products, services and information you request. ExecuGrowth must collect and use certain data in order to provide information about our products and services, and to provide customer support such as:
- User information including name, email address, company and country in order to respond appropriately to an inquiry you have submitted via an online form on our website.
- User information including name, email address, company and country as well as the industry preferences / interests you specify when completing an online form on our website or landing page(s), or when subscribing to our email list(s), in order to send relevant marketing information to you via email regarding our company, products and services.
2. The processing is necessary to protect the interests of our users or of others. ExecuGrowth may process personal information, including disclosing data with law enforcement authorities in case of threats to the safety of users or of others.
3. The processing is necessary for ExecuGrowth’s legitimate interests. This includes collecting and using information:
· To maintain and enhance our user’s safety and security
· To provide customer support
· To inform law enforcement officials regarding criminal acts or threats to public safety
· For research and analytical purposes.
4. The processing is necessary to fulfill ExecuGrowth’s legal obligations:
· ExecuGrowth is subject to legal requirements in the jurisdictions in which it operates that may require us to collect, process, disclose and retain your personal data. ExecuGrowth uses your information to comply with such laws to the extent they apply to your use of ExecuGrowth’s website and landing pages.
· ExecuGrowth may also share information with law enforcement or requests by third parties pursuant to legal processes.
· ExecuGrowth may collect and use your information only on the basis of your consent. You may revoke your consent at any time. If you revoke your consent, you will not be able to use any service or feature that requires collection or use of the information we collected or used on the basis of consent.
· ExecuGrowth relies on consent in connection with data collections or uses that are necessary to enhance the user’s online experience, to enable the provision of products and services or marketing materials, or to communicate with you. If you are an EU user, all data collection will be done on the basis of your consent.
· ExecuGrowth may also collect personal information about you through voluntary surveys. Your responses to such surveys are collected on the basis of consent, and will be deleted once no longer necessary for the purposes collected.
· Please see the “Choice & Transparency” section below for further information about these data collections and uses, and how to opt in or out of them.
Choice and Transparency
ExecuGrowth provides the following means for you to view and/or update your personal information currently on file with us:
1. Update your preferences for receiving marketing emails by clicking on the “update your preferences” link provided at the bottom of each marketing email you receive from us.
2. Unsubscribe from our email list(s) by clicking on the “unsubscribe from this list” link provided at the bottom of each marketing email you receive from us.
3. You may request that ExecuGrowth provide a detailed explanation regarding the information that ExecuGrowth has collected about you and how it uses that information, receive a copy of the information ExecuGrowth has collected about you, and request correction of any inaccurate information that ExecuGrowth has about you by submitting your request to the email address provided below.
P.O. Box 6277
Lakeland, FL 33807-6277